as Data Controller, informs you that, in
accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, (RGPD)
and L.O. 3/2018, of December 5, on data protection and guarantee of digital
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by
the company for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures of
this Policy, you agree that we will treat your personal data as defined in this
CIF: ES B99562340
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest
degree of quality, including treating your data with security and transparency.
Our principles are:
- We will only collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- We will keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date.
- We apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures and proportional to the risks to ensure that your data is not damaged, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- We have the means for you to access or rectify your data when you consider it appropriate.
- We retain your personal data in a lawful and appropriate manner and only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- when it is the case that your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA it will be adequately protected.
- The access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and with the appropriate contractual guarantees.
- We comply with the applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
Collection and processing personal data
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
- Identifying data.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you of
what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and
process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
- Sending communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your
personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of the processing. Of course, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not impaired by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscription to our newsletter or by your status as a customer.- As necessary for the provision of any of our services through contractual relationship between you and us.
Communication of personal data
The data may be communicated to companies related to Garmo Instruments S.L. for the provision of the various services as Data Processors. The company will not make any assignment, except by legal obligation.
In connection with the collection and processing of your personal data,
you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information in accordance with Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the
right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the
legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to email@example.com
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent
Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does
not comply with current regulations.
The requirements of this Policy supplement, and do not replace, any
other requirements existing under applicable data protection law, which shall
prevail in any event.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be amended by the
Company at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and
ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your